How to Qualify...
For carpets use our Clean & Protect Service or our Healthy Home Service.
For upholstery use our Clean & Protect Service or Healthy Home Service.
Purchase a large can of our World Famous Spot Remover PF, just £12.99, either when we visit to quote or from the Serviceman when he's finished cleaning.
Then we'll issue you with a certificate and for a period of one year from the date of cleaning we will return free of charge to attempt to remove any stains and marks that can not be removed with Spot Remover PF.
To safeguard your carpets and qualify for the warranty you must follow the procedure below.
- Blot (do not rub) the stain as soon as possible using a clean absorbent cloth.
- Apply cold water to the area taking care not to spread the stain and blot again. Blot the area as dry as possible.
- If the stain is still visible apply Clean and Dry Spot Remover and agitate gently.
- Wait for two to three minutes and blot again.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 if necessary.
- Rinse with cold water and blot as dry as possible.
- Leave to dry, preferably overnight.
- If the stain is still visible call us on [phone] and we will visit free of charge to try to remove the stain.
Please ensure you follow the procedure above before calling us. If our technician removes the stain using only Clean and Dry Spot Remover PF we will make a nominal charge of £25.00.
If we are unable to remove the stain we can provide a full report for your insurance company free of charge..
As a Warranty client you can purchase additional Spot Removers for £10.00, and as many as you like whilst you are a valid warranty 'owner'.
Interested in getting your Spot Remover for FREE, AND spreading the cost of your cleaning? Find out how with our Perfect Care Maintenance Plan >>